How to wear swimming goggles
The purpose of swimming goggles is to protect the eyes and wear them to see the underwater condition, so we have to learn how to wear swimming goggles properly. First, gently press the lens towards the eye until the edge of the frame snaps around the eye. Then pull the rubber headband to the right position on the back of the head. Swimming goggles must be able to avoid water ingress and ensure comfortable wearing.
1. Hold the frame of the swimming goggles and align the inside of the lens with your eyes. Put your thumb on the lower edge of the frame and your index finger on the upper edge, and pinch the left and right frames separately.
Turn the headband forward to the outside of the lens so as not to prevent you from wearing it.
Or you can put your headband around your neck before you wear swimming goggles.
2. Put your goggles on your eyes. Take the goggles and snap the frame to your eyes. Gently press the edge of the frame with your fingers. When the goggles form a seal around your eyes, you will feel it creates a little suction. 
Make sure that only the soft rubber part outside the frame is in contact with the skin.
Be careful not to press the goggles too tightly. If you feel uncomfortable while holding down the goggles, you have to remove the goggles and adjust the position.
Do not touch the lens directly, otherwise it will stain the lens and affect the field of vision under water.
3. Pull the headband back to your head. Hold the goggles with one hand and pull the headband behind your head with the other. From the side, the goggles and headband should be on the same horizontal line as much as possible.
If you feel uncomfortable, you can pull the headband up a bit. Do not pull down, otherwise the goggles will more likely slide during swimming.
4. Adjust to the most comfortable tightness. Pull the headband outward from the buckle to tighten the goggles. If it feels tighter, you can lift the buckle and loosen the headband inward. You don't need to tighten your goggles as long as you feel comfortable wearing them.
Before swimming, make sure that the swimming goggles are fixed, whether the eye sockets are fastened, and that you have a clear vision.
5. When you finish swimming, loosen the headband before removing the goggles. The steps for removing goggles are the reverse of wearing them. Hold the left and right ends of the headband with both hands, grab the lower edge of the strap with your thumbs, and turn the headband forward over the head to remove the swimming goggles.
Do not pull the frame to pick up the swimming goggles, otherwise the goggles may bounce heavily on your face if you are not careful.
6. Most goggles have antifog added to the mirror surface, and most antifogs are hydrophilic. Therefore, before using the goggles, moisten the goggles with water to make the anti-fogging effect more significant. After using it for a period of time, it can be applied with saliva to achieve anti-fogging effect. When wearing swimming goggles, a closed space is formed between the glasses, the mirror surface, and the lens circle. Wearing the swimming goggles for a long time can easily lead to hypoxia in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to take off the swimming lens after 30-40 minutes to let the eyes fully breathe oxygen.
7. It is recommended to choose large-frame swimming goggles, which has a good swimming experience. Large-frame swimming goggles usually have a relatively wide seal ring, and the area under stress is large and the pressure is small.